Information on Ordering Artwork and answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
Please Provide the Following information when Placing an Order:
1.) The name of the
artist's section the page is listed in. Even if there are multiple artists
listed, it is important to list the artist whose section the page is in.
Example, when ordering an Amazing Spider-Man page from Scott Hanna (who inked
the issue over John Romita, Jr.) please list Scott Hanna as the artist.
Due to the volume of pages and artists we represent, if this is not done, order
processing will be significantly delayed and it is possible we will be unable to
locate the page for you to complete your order.
6) If there is no scan of the page, please briefly describe the first panel scene. This is to make sure the page numbering is the same (i.e. you want story page 12, not line-up page 12) and many pages are without lettering on the pages now, so word balloons will not be helpful in all situations. Please do not e-mail the scan back to me as part of your order. I do not download attachments from people I do not know due to the threat of computer virus.
The only means of ordering is via E-mail Confirmation. Please
E-Mail all requests for pages to SpencerBck@aol.com.
Please note due to the volume of requests, sometimes delays occur in the
order confirmation process. All order will be processed in the
order they were received (i.e. if you placed an order on May 1 but don't
receive a confirmation immediately, if someone else tries to order the
same page on May 5, the page is still on hold for you).
1) ORDERS : MUST be emailed to SpencerBck@aol.com . NO EXCEPTIONS. Telephone and fax orders will no longer be accepted. We apologize for any inconvenience.
2 ) INVENTORY CHECKS : We are sorry, but due to the sheer volume of orders we receive on a daily basis, we cannot process Inventory checks. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please feel free to place an order with alternate pages listed in the order you would like them ... I want any two of these pages etc.
We do our very best to make sure that the website is updated as often as possible and is as accurate as possible. In return, we ask that our customer only inquire about those pieces which they firmly intend on purchasing.
3) CONNECTICUT & FOREIGN ORDERS : If you are a Connecticut resident, or if this is a foreign order, please let me know WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER as this will affect both payment and shipping fees.
4) PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED:
Cash ( at customer's risk )
Also, for an additional flat fee of $25.00 bank wire transfer service are now available. If this service is needed, please email for specific details.
No Credit Cards or Paypal are accepted.
Click here or scroll to the FAQ to find out why.
5) SHIPPING SERVICES : The shipping service speed such as Ground, Priority, Express, 3 Day Express Saver, etc., is solely at the discretion of The Artist's Choice. The Artist's Choice accepts no responsibility for any additional delays caused by the shipping service, of your choice, once the package leaves our possession.
THE FINE PRINT
All payments must be made in United States currency
All artwork is shipped flat, secure and insured
Domestic shipping charges are $ 15.00 for U.P.S., $20.00 for US Postal Service or $30.00 for FedEx (up to 10 pages).
International (Outside the U.S.) Shipments are determined by Weight & Destination. All International Orders are sent via USPS Global Express Mail Fully Insured and Declared for Full Customs Value. No Exceptions will be made to this policy. Please consult your country's customs guidelines for any duties you may be responsible for. The Artist's Choice is not responsible for any import duties your country may place on a package.
Insurance charges will be paid by The Artist's Choice on orders up to $ 1,000.00 value.
Orders of above a $ 1,000.00 value customer pays charges @ 1.00 cents per $ 100.00 value.
PLEASE NOTE: FedEx only insures artwork up to $ 500.00 value. (Their rules -Sorry)
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO COSTS AND TIME CONSTRAINTS FOR THE ARTISTS, WE ARE NO LONGER ABLE TO OFFER THE AUTOGRAPHING SERVICE FOR ORIGINAL ARTWORK. IF THE ARTWORK IS ALREADY AUTOGRAPHED IT WILL BE NOTED ON THE WEBSITE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
*All purchases are subject to availability. As each piece is one of a kind, sales may occur before this web site can be updated. Customers MUST confirm availability of artwork VIA EMAIL before sending payments.
*All purchases are subject to availability. As each piece is one of a kind, sales may occur before this web site can be updated. Customers should confirm availability of artwork before sending payments.
* While we try to make sure prices and page numbers are accurate, typographical errors can occur. If an error occurs and an order has already been placed and / or payment received, the customer will have the option of purchasing page at the corrected price or refund at their discretion.
* Please note that The Artist's Choice is not responsible for any missing Word Balloons. Due to the nature of the age of certain pages, it it possible that a small word balloon may fall off as a result of time or simply the process of transit. If there are any questions please ask.
The Artists Choice reserves the right to correct prices / page numbers without notice (even after an order had been placed). We apologize in advance for any inconvenience should an error occur.
What is a
1) SPLASH PAGES : are any page where one image is either half the page or more horizontally or 2/3 or the page or more vertically.
2) PANEL PAGES : are any non splash page.
3) IN COSTUME vs. NON COSTUME PAGES : If any part of the costume is showing ... even just their boots ... it is considered an IN COSTUME page. As long as nothing of the costume is showing it is considered a NON COSTUME page.
4) NON COSTUMED CHARACTERS : Where a character does not have a costume (Luke Cage, Jonah Hex, G.I. Joe for example) in costume prices apply.
Why do you not
accept Credit Cards/Paypal?
Why do you
not accept Telephone Orders Anymore?
there are no scans available, can I request one?
is there a delay in an Order Confirmation?
the Website 100% Accurate?
you Buy Artwork?
I sell artwork through you/Have you represent me?
I arrange a visit to see artwork prior to purchase/pick up in person?
(c) 2000-2009 The Artist's Choice. All Images & Characters contained within this site are copyright and trademark their respective owners. No portion of this web site, including the images contained herein, may be reproduced without the express written permission of the appropriate copyright & trademark holder. "The Artist's Choice" is a trademark of Spencer R. Beck. All rights reserved.